Thursday, February 23, 2012

Musings on Canvas Shoes with a side of Mom Don't Read This

I went to Portland last week for the first time in roughly eleven years.  I'm not gonna talk about that here, other than to say it was amazing, wonderful, best time ever, and I should have more thoroughly considered my footwear.  If you want to know more about my trip, buy me a drink and I'll be more than happy to tell you.  (Spoiler alert: I did not see any crazy clowns.) 

Needless to say, I did not track my Weight Watcher's points while I was gone.  I hit my 5% goal a week before leaving, then ate pizza 3 times before I left.  So, I'm not feeling too hopeful about tonight's weigh-in, but by gods I'm going anyway.  The nice thing about this program is that just by being accountable, it makes these minor setbacks seem not as overwhelming.  Which is part of taking control of what I eat. 

I have decided that when I hit my 10% goal, I'm gonna try and find me a man.  Not to put too fine a point on it but (to quote Carrie Bradshaw) I need to feel the weight of a man on top of me.  I'm a pretty lady.  Eventually I will be a pretty, hot lady.  I deserve to get laid by someone who appreciates me!  Boyfriends are over rated, but banging will never be so. 

My brain is working too fast for me right now.  Time to take the pukey pup to the vet.  Joy! 


Seriously.  Most pitiful creature ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment