Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Beast Within

I ate cheetos on Sunday for the first time since I started Weight Watchers back in December.  Ever since, I have been CRAVING THE FUCK out of junk food.  But it's been so long since I purposefully ate that stuff that I don't even know what I'm craving.  Just random things to munch.  NOMNOMNOMNOM GET IN MY BELLY!! 

Whatever you are.  I'm not good at snacking anymore. 

Which, most days, is super duper awesome.  I am "living the plan" as they say.  And by "they," I mean Weight Watchers.  I don't even track anymore.  I just eat well.  I'm exercising.  (Kettlebell, whut whut!)  Losing slowly but surely.  Making good choices. 

But this week, Post-Cheeto Week, I want...more cheetos I suppose.  I want to bathe in gravy.  I want oreo shakes. 

I think my brain is self-sabotaging because we're SO CLOSE to our 10% goal.  Never mind that it's taken damn near 4 months to get there.  Whatever.  We're close.  And my brain is rebelling.  "NOOOOOO!!!  Be fat and unhappy foreeeeeeeeveeeeer!!!!  We like you sedentary, wasting away!!!!"

Anyway.  Cheetos. 

IF ONLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment