Monday, July 9, 2012

The State of the Roads

Tomorrow is my "surgery."  That makes it sound so much more serious than it really is.  It's an outpatient procedure to make me a non-baby maker.  Which is the best thing ever, really.  Spending $70 a month on birth control for the next 20 or so years makes me want to die almost as much as the idea of growing a human being inside of me. 

Seriously.  There is another HUMAN BEING growing inside of you.  Leeching off your nutrients and forming from nothing.  It makes its eyeballs and fingernails and kidneys while it is inside your body.

VOMIT. 

So, that's tomorrow morning.  I'm more nervous now that my doctor told me sometimes it doesn't work.  The body can expel the coils or sometimes they can't place them.  If that happens they're going to do an actual tubal ligation and just tie me off.  Not excited at that thought, but it's better than nothing I suppose.

I just deleted a big long rant about a boy.  Being upset does no good and pretending my feelings or opinions count for shit is ridiculous, so why bother?  I have friends that love me and want me around even when stress happens, and that is all that matters.  <3

In the wise words of Jane Austen, if you don't have anything nice to say, keep your conversation to the weather or the roads.  Or your reproductive choices. 

Wish me luck, my 8 readers.  I'm excited and terrified.  :) 

1 comment:

  1. I love you! Good luck! You're going to be an amazing non-breeder

    ReplyDelete