Thursday, February 24, 2011

Working

My new goal for meself is to say exactly what I want to say when I want to say it, regardless of the consequences.  I think too much, and I definitely worry that the people I love will go away if I say something they don't like.  Crazy, right?  Right. 

So far, it has not gone as well as I had hoped.  I tried it with the first person to tell me, months ago, that I NEED to say what's on my mind.  And of course, this person did not really mean it and went away when I tried before.  So, I really had nothing to lose in this relationship.  It...kinda felt good.  I may have been a wee tad beyotchy but I didn't say anything mean or untrue.  Just stated something in a way that I would not normally. 

We'll see how it goes.  It's a process.  Hopefully people mean it when they say they want me to be honest and say how I feel.  If not, I guess I'll end up a lonely gal. 

1 comment:

  1. I have decided to start speaking my mind at work too, and let me tell you, it has been refreshing for me...hahaha

    ReplyDelete