Monday, January 16, 2012

No I promise. This was my dream.

Last night I dreamed that I kept shitting myself over and over.  And the only toilet I had access to looked like an Infinity pool and when I flushed it shot water all over my hotel room. 

In my extensive research to figure this steamer (heh) out, I ran across this interpretation:

To dream that you have a bowel movement signifies that you are successfully getting rid of your old habits/ways and thinking patterns. It is usually analogous to the release of strong emotions, such as anger or hatred.
To dream that you have a bowel movement in a public place suggests that you are expressing regret about something that you said. You may have spoken your mind a little too loudly.


I can't say for sure, but I think they're full of shit. 

Boom.

No comments:

Post a Comment