Friday, January 27, 2012

Stupid Slow and Steady

I've been at Weight Watchers just over a month now.  I have lost 9.8 lbs.

Is is just me, or is that not a whole fucking lot?  True, I don't exercise, but goddammit.  Just because I don't drink soda and didn't have any water weight to get rid of; you'd think my body would REWARD me for that.  I can't help it that my body is over 200 lbs of SOLIDNESS.  Have you seen my ass?  It could stop a train.  Seriously.  Smack me on my ass, as hard as you can.  I dare you.  I won't even feel it. 

Really, any progress is better than none.  I weighed in last night and I am 1.2 lbs away from my first goal of 5% weight loss.  So that's frustrating.

Perhaps I should NOT eat chicken fried steak for lunch.  Even with the gravy on the side.  Or y'know, I could go for a walk.

Sure.  I could do that...

What?  It could be hot...

No comments:

Post a Comment